Web Mail Password Change
Web Mail can be used to change the login password for all of the following services:
- Web Mail
- Shared Address Book
Important Note before changing your password: Everyone.net has changed the password policy. Please look at the Password Policy page to ensure you have a more secure password.
To change the user login password via Web Mail:
- Login to Web Mail.
- Choose Options.
- Choose Password.
- Enter your Old Password - This is the password used in the first step.
- Choose a New Password - The password must adhere to our new policy.
- Re-enter New Password - Re-type the password used in the previous step to verify that it is correct.
- For New Password Question, enter a unique question that only you know the answer to. This question will be asked when a password reset is requested.
- For New Password Answer, enter the answer to the question entered in the previous step. This answer will be required when a password reset is requested. (Note that the Password Answer is case sensitive.)
- Choose Save.